Everything Evernote

I recently held a google hangout with Pierre Rattini of Biz Buzz Media on the topic of Evernote.  For those of you who know me, you know I am in love with evernote!!!  I use it for all my real estate business as well as keeping track of receipes and more.

Everything Evernote video

There is also a great facebook page on evernote called evernote for real estate so check that page out for great information and tips.

If you have not signed up for a free account - then log on to evernote.com in the upper right hand corner of the page you should see a create account - go ahead and click this and create your account.

There are some great tutorials and how to's on the getting started with evernote page - http://evernote.com/evernote/guide/ios/
just select from the drop down menu the platform you are using evernote on and off you go!!! enjoy and have fun

Any questions contact me:

Sue Lucas
sl1586@sccoast.net
843-997-4595
https://www.facebook.com/techtipsandtraining

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPAD APPS FOR REALTORS

Have you heard about Cloudon?

Real estate then and now